WRITE YOUR OWN THYROID STORY
Connect the dots of your thyroid story and start your healing journey.
There is power & healing in writing out your thyroid story. Thyroid health is one of those things that’s messy but if you can connect the dots, it will help you to move forward.
You will have your own unique complex set of predispositions and circumstances that led to your thyroid condition and over time you will develop your unique thyroid-friendly lifestyle to manage it well.
This workbook is written as a step by step guide to help you connect the dots in your thyroid story. In understanding how you got to where you’re at, you’ll be able to find YOUR next step towards health & healing.
Available in both paperback (via Amazon print on demand globally) and as a digital download to print at home in either colour or black & white.
are you ready to write your thyroid story?
✔️ Do you want to improve your thyroid health?
✔️ Do you want clarity as to HOW you got a thyroid problem?
✔️ Are you ready to start moving forward in your thyroid health?
✔️ Are you ready to connect the dots and start that healing journey?
✔️ Do you want a resource you can take to medical appointments so you don’t forget key information?
✔️ Are you wanting to make some diet & lifestyle changes?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this Write Your Own Thyroid Story Workbook is for you! It is designed to help you reflect on your past, record your thyroid symptoms, supplements, medication, build a support team and actually write out your thyroid story.
YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY
A range of prompts linked to common thyroid causes/triggers.
Pages to track your support, test results, medications, supplements and any ongoing symptoms.
A guide to help you make connections to your thyroid story and to move forward.
Track symptoms you have noticed that have led to your diagnosis.
A visual place for you to track key events.
Pages to write out your thyroid story. This will be the catalyst to piecing it all together so you can move forward with confidence.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
✔️ Have any kind of thyroid health challenge – Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Graves’ Disease, Hyperthyroidism.
✔️ Want to to take your health seriously and are ready to find solutions.
✔️ You want a document you can use with health professionals you are working with.
✔️ Are sick & tired of feeling sick & tired and want to take control of your health.
which version should I buy: Paperback or Printable?
PaperbackBuy via Amazon
- 6 x 9″ format, 61 pages. This is a popular paperback size. Perfect to fit in your handbag to take to medical appointments.
- Glossy soft cover.
- Black & White interior – go to town with colored pens & highlights to make it your own.
- Professionally bound & printed.
- Perfect if you’re happy to wait until Amazon have printed and posted it to you.
- Price will vary slightly depending on the country you purchase from as Amazon will display the price in your local currency.
- Link below will take you to AMAZON where you can choose your delivery country and complete the purchase.
PRINTABLEBuy a digital download and print yourself
- 61 pages (same content as paperback) in both A4 & US Letter size.
- Option to print with either color interior pages OR black & white (you’ll get both files)
- You’ll get 4 files so you can choose what printing size & color suits you best – A4 Colour, A4 Black & White, US Letter Color, US Black & White.
- Instant access – perfect for getting started straight away.
- Option to bind if you’d like to at home.
- Price is charged $9.95 AUD regardless of where you are in the world
- Link below will take you to checkout in this website – you can add other products from the shop if you’d like to.
NOTE: This workbook does not contain medical advice or recommendations. It is a coaching style journal to be used as part of taking personal responsibility for your own health management. Always seek medical advice if you suspect you have a thyroid problem.
I hope you find this workbook empowering, Annabel
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE – SAMPLE PAGES
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Annabel
I am the founder of Let’s Talk Thyroid, a Hashimoto’s patient, author, advocate & coach. I have learnt in 25+ years of living with Hashimoto’s that the key to thriving is is developing a thyroid-friendly lifestyle that supports (and doesn’t stress) my thyroid health.
In 2022 I released my second book, Let’s Talk Thyroid: Positive & Practical Thyroid Help to help people just like you KISS (Keep It Super Simple).
Living with thyroid problems can be complicated, my mission is to simplify it.
I host a successful podcast, Let’s Talk Thyroid which seeks to spread thyroid awareness and information. As far as I am aware it’s the ONLY thyroid-focused podcast made in Australia (although people listen from all over the world).
You’ll also find other thyroid resources, my signature program, Kickstart Your Thyroid-Friendly Lifestyle 30 day program and I offer strategy sessions to get you going in your thyroid journey.
Please reach out with any questions or other ways I can support you.