What Annabel Cooks Cookbook – Digital PDF
The paleo gluten free cookbook you will actually cook from has now arrived! In this book you will find real food recipes (gluten, grain & dairy free) that are easy and delicious. They are everyday recipes your family will love.
- 160 pages of deliciously easy grain, gluten & dairy free, paleo inspired recipes
- Allergy friendly
- Paleo inspired
- Tips & Tricks, Breakfasts, Sides & Soups, Salads, Mains, Sweet Treats, Desserts, Christmas & Resources.
- Clear simple recipe layout
- Beautiful glossy photos
- Step by step instructions and photos
- Thermomix directions for many recipes
* This digital version is the full cookbook and is available worldwide.
For peak inside:
Annabel Bateman is a Hashimoto’s patient (25+ years) and passionate thyroid health advocate because she knows what a difference lifestyle + medication (if required) makes.
Drawing on skills learnt in previous careers as a lawyer, life coach, family law mediator and author, Annabel seeks to empower, educate and encourage thyroid-patients to develop their own unique thyroid-friendly lifestyle so they can thrive and not just survive. She hosts a successful podcast, Let’s Talk Thyroid and is the author of the best selling cookbook, What Annabel Cooks: Real food that will make you Flourish.
Let's Talk Thyroid (original title) Kiss & Make Up With Your Thyroid is written for the person wanting to make some changes to how they manage their thyroid health but isn't too sure where to start. Start here.
Annabel uses her 25+ years of Hashimoto's experience, together with the experiences of many of her Let's Talk Thyroid Podcast guests to show you some positive and practical diet & lifestyle changes that will get you feeling more like your 'old self', only better 😉