The power of mindset in managing thyroid health
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by managing a long-term health condition like Hashimoto’s or Graves? Discover the crucial role mindset plays in navigating this journey and how it can lead to lasting improvements for your thyroid health.
Understanding the Mind-Body Connection
- Explanation of the mind-body connection and how it affects thyroid health.
- Gut-brain connection – importance of trialing gluten, grain and sugar free
Positive Mindset and Self-Talk
- Importance of maintaining a positive mindset and self-talk in managing thyroid conditions.
- Taking a long term mindset approach.
- Practical tips for cultivating a positive mindset, such as making decisions, gratitude journaling, affirmations, visualization, love notes, reframing, vision boards, prayer & dressing with positivity.
- Self talk and the learning to accept compliments.
- What mindset do you WANT?
- Tips for setting achievable goals and creating action plans for thyroid health.
- Introduction to the SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) goal-setting framework.
KISS Thyroid Coaching
- What action do you need to take to work on your mindset based on today’s podcast?
⭐️ Join the WAITLIST for Annabel’s new program: The KISS Thyroid Coaching Program: Keeping It Super Simple for those ready for lasting change.
related podcast episodes
If you enjoyed this episode and are looking for similar discussions, check out these episodes:
#16 Dr Phillippe Douyon
#31 A word for your health
#37 Angela Brown
#60 Matty Lansdown
#62 Stacey Robbins
IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ACTION?
HOW I CAN HELP YOU