MAKE A BABY WITH HASHIMOTO’S
CHELSEA GOLD & MORGAN LAFFLEUR
So many of the aspects that go into making a baby are impacted by Hashimoto’s.
Having a regular cycle, fertility, ovulation, libido, body image, basal body temperature to name a few.
Chelsea & Morgan work with many women with Hashimoto’s who struggle to fall pregnant & stay pregnant) and they have recently started podcast to take a deep dive into all the related ‘make a baby’ topics. If this is the stage or life you’re in, I encourage you to listen to their podcast for the deeper diver.
In this episode we take an overview of all these topics and Chelsea, Morgan & I share some of our experiences falling pregnant, being pregnant and being new Mums.
Here are some of the key topics we cover:
- The importance of knowing your cycle and being able to accurately track it.
- Different methods of tracking your cycle.
- How making diet & lifestyle changes BEFORE falling pregnant helped both Chelsea & Morgan fall pregnant.
- Changes like sleep, hydration, reducing inflammation, reducing stress, getting hormones in check.
- Putting in the effort to bring about your optimal thyroid health.
- Regular thyroid testing, especially during pregnancy and post partum.
- The Post-Partum Flare – being prepared for it.
- How to ask for and receive help.
- Navigating new motherhood (both Chelsea & Morgan have babies)
- How optimal health influences making-a-baby.
Pregnancy and all the related issues associated with it can be very sensitive topics for many. Please don’t be afraid to get the help you need.
related podcast episodes
If you enjoyed this episode and are looking for similar discussions, check out these episodes:
Meet Chelsea & Morgan
Chelsea & Morgan came together to make this podcast because they saw so many amazing women struggling with how to make a baby with Hashimoto’s. They were teaching to many women inside The Hashimoto’s Method membership and knew that it was time to take it to the public! On Make a Baby with Hashimoto’s, they chat all thing Hashimoto’s and baby making.
Chelsea is a Registered Dietitian and spiritual healer, fellow Hashimoto’s warrior and mom of 1 and Morgan is a Registered Nurse in functional medicine, fellow Hashimoto’s Warrior and new mom of 1. They’re so excited to be apart of your journey and help you through it all!
Connect with Chelsea & Morgan:
Listen to the Make a Baby with Hashimoto’s podcast!
IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ACTION?
HOW I CAN HELP YOU