WHAT IS THE BEST DIET FOR HASHIMOTO’S?
Making dietary changes for thyroid health is inevitable. What are the best options? Is there a ‘best’ diet? Where do you start?
I tackle these questions by talking through a ‘ladder’ of common dietary approaches for Hashimoto’s (and thyroid health more broadly).
I also cover:
– Diet v ‘a’ diet
– Diet being just one part of the puzzle
– SAD diet
– Clean eating
– Going gluten-free, dairy-free etc
– IgG testing
– Foods to INCLUDE in your diet
– Being a turkey or a frog.
Where are you NOW with your dietary appraoch to Hashimoto’s?
Where would you like to be?
Which approach will you take?
related podcast episodes
If you enjoyed this episode and are looking for similar discussions, check out these episodes:
– Going Gluten Free Part 1 Ep 10
– Going Gluten Free Part 2 Ep 13
– Going Dairy Free Ep 15
– Living a Thyroid Wellness Lifestyle Ep 17
– What’s the big deal about gluten? with Whitney Morgan Ep 40
– How to lose weight with Hashimoto’s with Karen Martel Ep 49
– Unfunc Your Gut with Dr Peter Kozlowski Ep 51
– Escaping the diet trap with Karen Martel Ep 76
IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ACTION?
HOW I CAN HELP YOU